ASCIM - Health Program - Data
- 13.049 Consultation-hours
- 1.428 Home visits
- 260 Deliveries (child-)births. Of the mothers involved no less than 180 came for a control at least once during their pregnancy
- 375 Children´s clinics
- 3.357 Doses of inyected inocculations
- 453 Internee patients
- 1.022 Tests for a syphilis diagnosis
- 301 Tests for a control of gonorrhea
- 950 Bacilloscopies for the detection of TBc patients
- 1.070 PAP-Tests of women (for the prevention of cancer)
- 57 Persons who underwent surgical interventions
- 11 Eye operations
- 1.350 Odontological consultation-hours
- 1.420.269.643 Gs. = Income of the AMH Health Insurance
- 1.576.783.564 Gs. = Expenses of the AMH Health Insurance
- 57 persones are working in the Health Program, of which 30 are Indigenous and 24 non-indigenous personnel.
- 1 Physician (Medical Doctor)
- 13 Nurses
- 24 Health Promotors
- 1 Hospital in Yalve Sanga
- 19 Health stations and the Central Hospital were attended with their technical and administrative needs.
- 1 Dental Clinic
- 1 Laboratory
- 1 X-ray Equipment
- 2 Ambulances
- 24 horas radio connection
Condition of the surroundings:
The condition of the 51% of latrines is good. 9% of the population does not have a latrine, and 40% of the latrines are in a poor condition.
The condition of 73% of the houses is good, 17% are in moderate and 10% are in bad conditions.
The death rate of children under 1 year of age on 1000 births is 60 children and under 5 years of age 69 children.
The TBc rate is 2,9 on 1000 inhabitants.
The malnutrition of children from 28 days - 1 year is 6,9%.
The malnutrition from 1 - 5 years of age is 6%.
From: The annual report ASCIM 2005
Dr. Wilmar Dyck and Health Personnel
Back to the News-Index